Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pillow Talk

When my mom saw that I was blogging again, her response was, "Really Tara? We're doing this again?" She wasn't chastising me for doing it. She was amazed that I continue to blog about things that most people don't ever talk about to those closest to them (how much debt I was in, how much I weigh), much less tell the world.

I laughed and told her this was my way of getting out of my head and being held accountable.

Thinking about it more, I realized blogging is my version of pillow talk. Most know I am single and live alone. I don't have someone to vent to, talk about the day with, wind down at night with. You know. Pillow talk.

You are MY pillow talk and I'm grateful that you listen to me and give me advice. I've gotten some lovely responses to this blog thus far, including advice, opinions, thoughts, etc. and to hear what you say really sits well with me and sinks into my soul.

Thanks for the comfy chats. Can't wait for more!

1 comment:

  1. I sign up for all the Tara pillow talks :) that's what friends are for, friend!

    ReplyDelete