Hello there. It's Monday and it's been a gooooooood day.
Last Thursday ended up okay, with me losing 1.4 pounds for a total of 7.6 pounds in two weeks. I'm happy.
Then I drove home in some of the scariest weather I've ever been in the middle of for Arizona. I drive a teeny tiny car and I honestly thought it was going to carry me away (think of the cow in the movie Twister). After white knuckling it for way too long of a drive, I made it home safely and went to bed.
Woke up Friday with a raging, RAGING migraine. My entire head/face felt like it was full of the dirt that the winds were blowing the night before. It stayed with me until Sunday, when I finally felt "normal" again.
I'm migraine/headache prone unfortunately. And double unfortunately, when the migraines hit, all eating rules go out the window and depression sets in automatically. Eating is the comfort I seek and depression is because those who don't get migraines don't understand them and those who do get them have empathy for you and all one can do is hope and pray it will eventually go away, that those unsympathetic ones will not say anything and even those empathetic ones will also not say anything 'cause frankly, I just wanna be left alone.
Don't talk to me or look at me or judge me or even feel sorry for me. Leave me alone.
And you wonder why I emerge depressed from these things?
So happy it's Monday, I'm migraine free and I'm meeting a dear friend for dinner at a restaurant I've never been to before. Depression medicine if there ever was any!
No comments:
Post a Comment