Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Blah.

I don't feel very good today. I woke up this morning with an overall "blah" feeling, physically and mentally.

I started the day choosing to wear orange and tan clothing to work, thinking the bright colors would help the blahs. All it did was make me look like a pumpkin. Not really a blah-helping thing.

So now I'm drinking a ton of water to flush out whatever the physical blah feeling is. I said I'm sorry to someone who I wronged. I'm hoping that will help flush out the mental blah feeling.

The clothing will just have to be ignored (and then burned).

If you saw my Facebook post today, you'd see I called myself a pumpkin and/or gourd. Totally old behavior.

I've removed the post.

This is progress. Usually I would sink myself into the blah feeling and just let it take over me, almost like I could/would wallow in it and find some (weird) kind of satisfaction in that.

Praying the pro-action will do me some great good.

Ever have a blah day that you just want to, well, have?

3 comments:

  1. I have the blahs sometime...not fun! Hey one step at a time, that is the best way to accomplish anything. If it helps, Fall is my favorite season of all time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and pumpkins :) I'm having a blah day too, so I wore red and heels...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Divert Divert Divert. That is my new favorite word that my counselor friend told me about last week when he visited and we had a convo about my train of thoughts, feelings and thinking patterns. It sounds like you are already doing that, or trying that. I totally get the weird fact that feeling bad can sometimes be a very comfortable habit. I love this blog Tara! You just made my day...you are so brave doing what others would never have the guts to do! Bravo Bravo Sister Blah Diva!

    ReplyDelete