Friday, August 12, 2011

Happy.

This week started out as quite a rough week for me. Today is Friday and I am ending the week on a giddy note.

I went to my second Weight Watchers meeting last night. In one week's time on their eating plan, I've lost 6.2 pounds. And I ate. I never was hungry.

I hate being hungry.

Tonight I am auditioning for the East Valley Mormon Choral Organization (EVMCO). I haven't had to audition for a choir since I tried out for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir in 2001 (didn't make it), and that one I didn't take seriously for the serious choir it is (that is a regret of mine). This one I feel a bit more prepared and am anxious to see how I do.

Today is a good day.

Happy Tara is a good Tara...

3 comments:

  1. GOOD FOR YOU GIRL!! I'm so proud of you, not only for the weight loss but for auditioning for the choir. Hope you make it and get to use your voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! 6 pounds. That's awesome. Good for you. It sounds like you're doing so much better.

    ReplyDelete