I am so grateful.
I'm grateful for lessons learned (albeit REALLY hard lessons sometimes).
I'm grateful for the men in my life - the ones related to me and those that are my friends (and they all seem to fall into that category).
I'm grateful for the power of prayer.
I'm grateful that I KNOW my worth.
I'm grateful for a job that took quite some time getting used to, but that I really enjoy doing and enjoy coming in to the office each day.
I'm grateful for my mom and her wisdom and sympathy and EMPATHY. I love my mom.
I'm grateful for my sisters and their friendships and wise cracks and solidarity. And I'm grateful they chose such fantastic men to be their husbands and the fathers to their ("my") kids.
I'm grateful for Kaylynn. How is it we have never known each other before this year?
I'm grateful for Kent and Scott and their wisdom and advice they share with me regularly (and provide me with a regular paycheck).
I'm grateful for Candace and the hug she impulsively stopped by my home to give me.
I'm grateful for Wende and her reaching out to me.
I'm grateful to Allison for the out-of-the-blue invite to me to her dinner group.
I'm grateful to Jed and my instant friendship with him as he married in to my friend family.
I'm grateful for emails and texts and Facebook notes that continuously lift me up and make me smile.
I'm grateful to be back in my own ward, amongst my ward family and friends, and that I get to keep my same calling.
I'm grateful for priesthood blessings.
I'm grateful that I'm not bitter or even angry, and that I'm excited to have learned from recent experiences so I can apply that knowledge to new relationships.
And I'm grateful to Pinterest - because frankly, where have all of these quotes been all my life?
You are too kind. Love having you as my side-kick :). You are one of the kindest hearted people I know.
ReplyDeleteI'm finally here Tara.............thanks for the invite.
ReplyDeleteLove your words (have mised them) again!
Keep up the great attitude and honest wisdom
that U share so freely and eloquently here. I love it!
Love you,
Lisa Redhouse