My boss called me in this afternoon to let me know how much he enjoys me, how impressed he is with my quickness and thoroughness and how fast I've caught on and how wonderful my basic human-ness (his word) is. He then told me they have decided to hire an associate attorney, and they can't afford an attorney AND a Tara, therefore the Tara needs to be let go. He's letting me stay put until the end of October if necessary, but has asked me to start looking right away for another job.
Again.
I put this on my Facebook post a little while ago and I'll state it here:
What is it that I need to learn? The Lord has put me through some rather difficult/interesting trials this year (I will admit I am looking forward to 2012 being OVER) and they are still coming at me.
What do I need to learn and how much more humility do I need to learn/experience?
I'm not whining. That last phrase probably sounds like I am. I'm really not. It's a genuine question I have and I don't like NOT knowing.
Anyway, please keep me in mind if you hear of any admin positions opening up anywhere (preferably) in the east valley.
Thanks friends.
ApparentlyNotYetHumbledEnough...
Tara
I am so sorry. It just doesn't seem fair, you have had the WORST year ever!!! I am so impressed how you have handled everything that has been thrown at you. Love you!!!
ReplyDelete