I am a friend of the owner of Whippy Cake (yes, I AM name dropping here). Her loveliness is named Becki Crosby and she is one of the most talented people I have the pleasure of knowing.
I also know Jen Christensen. She is one of my dearest of dear friends who, 11 years ago, suffered from breast cancer. Jen is only one year older than me and that fact alone terrified me. Breast cancer is not selective. It will knock down anyone and everyone. No one is safe.
Back to Becki. Becki makes really fun things that she showcases on her Whippy Cake website. She did a special item for breast cancer awareness month and is donating 20% of her proceeds to Jen's cancer campaign.
Please buy. Little girls (and frankly big girls) love these things and it supports two girls that I love dearly. Thank you.
NOW BUY: http://whippycake.com/blog/2011/10/save-the-tatas-coming-soon/
No comments:
Post a Comment