I got weighed last night and I was UP 0.4 pounds. I have no idea how it happened, but I continue being told over and over there will always be ups as well as downs and to not get discouraged. Easier said than done, but I AM trying.
I had a doc's appointment this morning and he was pleased to see I had lost 11 pounds since the last time I saw him. When I mentioned the frustration of the SLOWNESS of losing weight, he told me I was doing it right and to only expect 1-2 pounds per MONTH. I'm hoping not that little, but it did make me feel better.
Feeling all kinds of sleeps today. Not sure why, but I can't wait to go to bed tonight. Yes, I am all kinds of a party animal on this Friday.
Loves and hugs and smiles to you all...
PS: Have you heard of the "I'm a Mormon" campaign the Church is doing? Here's my profile: http://mormon.org/me/6GMN/
No comments:
Post a Comment