I love my husband. I love him so much - it's a kind of love that I could have never imagined and I am so incredibly grateful that I am blessed to experience it from him as well.
One of the things I love most about him is his insatiable desire for knowledge. There isn't a subject that he finds boring. He loves to look things up on YouTube, the scriptures, Facebook, and the Internet in general.
Today is Sunday - we didn't bring Church clothes with us to Albuquerque, so we decided to once again lay low. We had our free breakfast here in the hotel and then stayed in our room for the entire day, just keeping it low key. At one point I looked up and he was intently studying something.
I believe he was looking at homes that were built out of those large metal shipping containers. He is always, ALWAYS looking, researching, pondering, praying, studying, etc., and his brain keeps things locked in there so he remembers EVERYTHING.
I love this man with all my heart, body and soul and am incredibly grateful for his intelligence and curiosity.
He makes me feel completely and wholly safe.
Happy Sunday everyone.

No comments:
Post a Comment