I have decided that 2013 is the year that I will be getting married.
I am working on improving myself so I can be someone that someone else wants forever.
But I need your help because it's obvious that I am unable to do this alone.
I need my friends and family to look around and put me in someone's path, or him in mine. I would like to be set up with someone who has high morals, is a good person, doesn't have a woe-is-me attitude and who has a job. The one physical attribute that seems to be pretty important to me is that he be taller than me (I'm 5'9), even if it's 1/2 inch.
I'm dead serious.
Please consider me when talking to or meeting a man who is single and looking.
I want to meet him.
My cell number is 480.734.5894 and my email address is LaRueski at GMail dot com.
Please send him my way.
I am not desperate. I am determined. And putting it out there will hopefully help my cause.
I love you all. And thank you.
Tara, you are SO awesome, and I love that you are setting this goal! Woo hoo! Count me in! :)
ReplyDeleteThe Lord expects us to work for things that are important and this definitely is, so put yourself out there, seek out lots of different paths where you can meet and associate with as many people as possible, and with all your friends to help, you can't go wrong. :) Yay!
I love it! Will keep my ears, eyes and heart open for you!!
ReplyDelete