It's been a while since I've posted. I think the reason is due to the fact that not a whole lot has been happening since I last posted and lately, as I blog, I'm nothing but a Debbie Downer.
I don't like being down.
And I don't like being in limbo.
(And my name isn't Debbie...)
I am jobless. I do a little document work for the law office I've been working at, but it's not enough to pay the bills.
I would love to work out of my home doing more of this. I enjoy typing (weird, I know, but I've always enjoyed it since I took my first typing class in 7th grade on a manual typewriter - I now type a glorious 118 wpm on a computer) and enjoy making documents look good. I'm an excellent proofreader and editor and I would love to get something going. I'm just not sure how to put the word out there and get this business started. Anyone need any help, temporary or otherwise? I work by the hour and have a very fast turnaround time.
Thoughts?
I have a truck I still need to sell. It's a great truck. It's a 2006 Nissan Titan SE king cab (black) and I've been driving it whenever I leave my home (which isn't a whole lot lately) and it's fun to drive, it's comfortable, I sit up tall and the air conditioning is fantastic (I've never had to have it full blast yet - if you know me at all, that says something) and it's just so much more fun to drive than my little car.
But I'm way upside down on my little car and I really need to keep that and sell the truck (and not have two car payments).
Any takers at all? I'm only selling it for what I owe on it - $9,700. It's a screaming deal.
I love my house. No, I LOVE MY HOME and I don't want to have to sell it. If you know of anyone who may be interested in a roommate situation, please have them contact me. I have a spare room and bathroom that I could share.
I have so many people out there who love me. It is so humbling to know how often my name has been put on the temple prayer rolls (in a few different states), and how many prayers include my well being in them. My mom, my sweet, nervous-nelly mother is on her very first cruise, and she was worried to go because she wouldn't know how worried she would need to be for me while she's gone.
She's so great. I told her to forget about me for the week because it will all be here for her to worry about when she gets back. I can't wait to hear how her trip goes...
I just want/need to clear something up: I do not have any ill feelings towards my former friend/fiance Jim. I only wish him the best of luck and happiness and hope and pray he finds what he is looking for. I am not angry at him and there is no hate in my heart towards him. I'm just grateful that I loved someone and someone loved me for a little while and look forward to being in a healthy and loving relationship some day.
K, that's about all. I hope this blog finds you well and good and happy and busy. And if you know of any kind of employment that would allow me to be the same, I'd appreciate you passing the word along.
Love you all of you!
Tara
No comments:
Post a Comment