Thursday, December 15, 2011

Buggered.

K, I already did a post called Bugged, so I needed a new word.

I think I like BUGGERED a bit better, 'cause I'm feeling it a lot lately.

I'm buggered that H and J decided to divorce. I'm buggered that C seems to think I'm responsible for the craziness that he/she experiences. I'm buggered that D is angry with me. I'm buggered that J and B have lost something precious to them. I'm buggered that J doesn't seem interested in talking to me any more. I'm buggered that A never initiates contact. I'm buggered that A and L continue to experience a loss that no one can imagine. I'm buggered that M is so sarcastic on FB.

I'm buggered that I only get hits on my dating profile from 70+ year old men, men who live in Arab nations, or men that are 5'1". NO. LIE.

I'm just buggered. It means I'm bugged and sad and confused and irritated and chuckling all in one word.

Buggered.

No comments:

Post a Comment